Sprouts - Bean, Adzuki
|Share the ♥|
Organic Adzuki Bean Sprouts (100% Organic Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- Certified Kosher by Chabad House of Western Michigan.
- The Adzuki Bean (Vigna angularis) has been grown in the Far East for centuries.
- Adzuki beans are one of Japan’s largest crops, with annual consumption of over 120,000 metric tons.
- Adzuki beans are often sprouted for only one day, mixed with other sprouts and called a "Crispy Mix" or "Crunchy Mix."
- They are commonly used throughout Asia in a variety of ways.
Sprouts - Bean, Adzuki has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 4 reviews.